We build all around Victoria with offices in Melbourne and Regional Victoria. If you would like to see the specific regions we build in, please view our Where We Build map.
Key people you will work with include:
- New home specialist: Will assist you in quotation, costs, and home selection.
- Sales coordinator: Your primary contact up until contract signing. They will coordinate all documentation ensuring that it is accurate and complete.
- Pre-site administrator: Your primary contact after signing your building contract. They will submit permit applications, request site surveys and organize soil testing reports.
- Gallerie: Our team of experienced New Home Stylists who will assist you in the styling choices of your new home.
- Site manager: Responsible for building your home. They will be your first point of contact for the progress of your construction progress and will provide you with regular updates.
- Building administrator: Throughout construction, the building administrator will support the Site Manager and undertake administration required during construction.
For any maintenance and construction enquiries, it is best to email our maintenance and construction teams directly.
For maintenance enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
For construction enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you can choose a home design, you need to be sure it will complement the block of land you ultimately build on. With the right block, you’ll be better placed to choose the right design and manage the overall cost and timeframe of building your home.
There are four key factors to consider:
- Slope of the land:
Sloping blocks need additional ground works – such as retaining walls, surface drainage, cutting and filling – to ensure you build to standard.
- Orientation of the block:
Ideally, you want the block and the design to work together to maximise the natural light and energy efficiency of your new home.
- Location and proximity of easements:
Easements may restrict your building options, affecting where
you can position your home and whether or not you can install a pool.
- Soil type:
the stability and type of soil on your land may a ect the cost of building your home.
Choosing the right home design is so important. That’s why your Sherridon home sales consultant is here to guide and advise you. We’ll sit down with you to discuss your budget, likes and dislikes, as well as your specific needs and lifestyle. Only then can we recommend the design that’s right for you.
We are also here to ensure you choose a design that suits the block of land you intend to build on.
Visit our display homes to view our home designs in person so that you can choose the best design for you and your family.