A better loan, a better way.
USING A MORTGAGE BROKER
Finding the perfect loan can feel like a maze. And with thousands of different loans available, from dozens of providers, it’s little wonder. Even knowing where to start can be overwhelming. At Sherridon we recommend using a mortgage broker.
HOW IT WORKS
A mortgage broker takes an impartial view of hundreds of loans – from big name financial institutions you know and trust, to small banks and credit unions – and works with you to match the right loan to your goals and financial position.
A GOOD BROKER WILL
- Assess your needs and financial position and recommend competitive loan options.
- Take the time to explain the full process, from application to settlement.
- Do most of the leg work, acting as an intermediary and negotiating with the lender.
- Complete mountains of paperwork, leaving you to simply review and add your signature.
- Liaise with key parties, including solicitors (and you!) to ensure a smooth settlement.
- Perform ongoing reviews for you after settlement to make sure you are always on a competitive loan.
“NEARLY HALF OF AUSTRALIANS WHO TAKE OUT PROPERTY FINANCE USE A BROKER TO DO THE HARD WORK FOR THEM.”